Monday, July 15, 2013

Photo Blog: Loire Valley

I think the castles in Loire Valley must have been the inspiration behind many of the Disney princess movies. I definitely felt the child inside me perk up at the sight of grand and historic Chateaus. Loire Valley was my favorite place on my two month trip through Europe. Check out the photos below:











I hope I can go back to Loire Valley and visit the other dozen or so chateaus. I had so much fun exploring this area, and recommend that if you go in the summer to take one of the many bike routes between the chateaus. The country side is just as beautiful.

This is my last photo blog for Euroscoop. Thank you for following my journey. I wish everyone safe and happy travels. If you have a travel blog, please share the link below so I can check it out! Also, tweet me your favorite place you've ever visited to @danielle0090 using #besttrip

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment